MW X RITCHEY
WIN IT / RIDE WITH US / GET THE GOODS
Join us the weekend of Sept 16th in the Sierras to ride trails, drink some amazing beers and hang with a great group of folks.
We’ll be flying the winner and a guest to Reno where you’ll be shuttled up to the Sierras for the Northstar Free-Ride Festival and get set up with two nights lodging at the classic Truckee Hotel. You’ll have full access to the Northstar gondola and chair lifts to demo the latest and greatest bikes and receive some awesome gear to use and keep.
To top off the weekend, the Godfather himself, Tom Ritchey, will be leading a trail ride from Northstar to our "Mountain Pop Up" at the historic Grays cabin in Truckee. We’ll be serving locally brewed beer by Alibi Ale Works, margaritas by MW and showcasing a selection of the newest Mission Workshop gear along with a sneak peek of Ritchey’s new hard tail mountain bike…The Ultra.
Contest Winner Prize Gear:
*Mission Workshop Radian Travel Pack
*Ritchey Ultra Frame(yet to be released)
*Bont Vaypor G MTB shoes x 2 pair
*OMATA — Your choice of the MPH or KPH OMATA
*Silca TATTICO Bluetooth mini-pump, Borsa Americano, loaded Seat Roll Grande Americano & T-Handle Folio
*Feedback Sports Pro Elite Repair Stand and Team Edition : Tool Kit
*Kali Maya Helmet and Venture gloves
Who: Mission Workshop x Ritchey
What: Ride + Party
When: September 16th-ride 2pm, 4-8pm party in Truckee
Where: Ride: Northstar meet at Ritchey booth 2pm (ride leaves at 2:30)
Party: Olab (Grays Cabin) 10030 Church St, Truckee, CA 96161
We’ll be meeting at the Ritchey booth at Northstar at 2pm. Ride leaves promptly at 2:30pm and ends at the after party in Truckee. If you can’t make the ride you can still join us at the party at any time. At 5pm Tom talks MTB and over 30 years of good MTB design followed by a Q&A session where he’ll be answering your questions about Ritchey bikes, the bike industry and anything else you'd like to discuss.
WINNER ANNOUNCED AUG 22ND — RIDE & PARTY SEPT 16
Retail Value : $5,500+
Questions / Answers
To learn more about the Terms & Conditions, click here.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 21+ years old at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of all countries but is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Mission Workshop (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Mission Workshop, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about Jul 10, 2018 at 12:00 AM and ending Aug 22, 2018 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by Aug 22, 2018 at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mission Workshop. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mission Workshop.
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $5,500. The prizes are: Mission Workshop Radian Travel Pack, Ritchey Ultra Frame, Bont Vaypor G MTB shoes x 2 pair, OMATA — Your choice of the MPH or KPH OMATA, Silca TATTICO Bluetooth mini-pump, Borsa Americano, loaded Seat Roll Grand American and T-Handle Folio, Feedback Sports Pro Elite Repair Stand and Team Edition : Tool Kit, Kali Maya Helmet and Venture gloves. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mission Workshop to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Mission Workshop shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Mission Workshop, anyone acting on behalf of Mission Workshop, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Mission Workshop reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Mission Workshop may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mission Workshop. Mission Workshop reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Mission Workshop has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Mission Workshop reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Mission Workshop. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Mission Workshop and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND CA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in CA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the Mission Workshop Sweepstakes.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Mission Workshop, 40 Rondel Place, San Francisco, CA, USA;
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.